Sounds like you need to chill out a bit dude....
Dont think union was out to make anyone mad.....he was simply giving his opionion, which everyone is entitled to....
I don't think his name was mentioned....I post stuff too, news and I think it opens the door for discussion. I don't see the need for a new section or whatever, cause the articles say what is going on currently in the world. I read his posts too, yeah some get no replies that is all the news posts not just his and some invoke a good thread. There is a little assumation here....the screen name of people has not been mentioned, he could have easily been talking about me.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Sounds like you need to chill out a bit dude....
Dont think union was out to make anyone mad.....he was simply giving his opionion, which everyone is entitled to....
I haven't seen anything to offensive, of course to be honest, its kind of a dead time on the board, I don't read it as religiously. I don't sit on it for hours (most days) and a lot of times, I won't read every thread, because if a subject about someone's new tattoos in there, it really doesn't interest me. If someone complains, I'll check into it, but since the people on here are supposed to be adults or have an adult approval (never was sure how that was supposed to work either *lol*), I guess I expect people to behave as adults. Lots of people get mad now and then and heck I've said to my best friends go to ..h e double hockey sticks *lol* , doesn't mean I'm getting ready to fight them. If someone goes to far, normally there are a few messages sent. If someone has inappropriate pictures, let us know. I've deleted several in the past, edited several and will continue to edit.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Who expects you to Rocketer? I like you but honestly who expects you see anything offensive but from those you want to? Heck Fred. Do what you want. But you know me. I will take.
And a person who has a nick Dawg_fan23 defending a Cove fan?
Ok. Yeah like i believe that.
Oh I see offensive from friends, enemies and children of all ages. It may not be today, it may be tomorrow when I read a topic, but if I see something I'll edit it and there have been several people on this board who have been messaged, warned or got a ban a day or 2 that some didn't know about.
And actually, I think dawgfan is from Appy, ask MikMo they know who it is (if I'm correct in my thinking).
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Yea, I am from Appalachia....a proud graduate of Appy in 1996 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I know both of you and I can definitely say one thing: both of you need to cool the jets! Is there really anything worth physical violence? NO! Sure, I've had people (or a person) on here say something to me that I wanted to tear out of the house and beat some @ss, but I got the better of myself and realized that it's just words. I know you 2 may not be or may never be best of friends, there are some things that are definitely not worth coming to blows over. Just my 2 cents worth. And on the topic at hand, yes, I do post an occasional news story....but if I knew it was going to twist so many people's panties in a wad, I will refrain from such activities in the future.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
And guys chill a bit with the attacks and threats. It's not needed. I peronally like LPD posting the news here or some interesting news here, its on the non-sports forum, and its a nice way for alot of us to view things. You can only post "who's your favorite backstreet boy" so many times. I mean a lot of the threads recycle and since this is non-sports, sometimes the news items lead to new discussions. I mean in theory we could make another board call it news and u wouldn't have to go there to read it if you didn't want to but so you have to go a page or 2 to read, some days the pages don't move at all, sometimes there is a bunch of news or posts all at once. The world isn't designed or there are no guarantees that everything is going to be just like you want it. This isn't Burger King, you don't always get it your way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks